Accounting is a systematic process of identifying, recording, measuring, classifying, verifying, summarizing, interpreting, and communicating financial information. It is the basic needs of any business concern starting from SMEs to large corporate houses. All our business and economically informed decision-making are based on sound analysis of financial statements which is a product of accounting information.
We offer a broad range of accounting services ranging from day-to-day bookkeeping to finalization of books of accounts.
Accounting service is rendered in two ways depending upon the Client’s need:-
On- site Accounting:
- Qualified/ Semi-Qualified carry out accounting at client’s office. It is usually recommended to clients with higher volume of transaction.
Off- site Accounting:
- Qualified/ Semi-Qualified carry out accounting at their own office from the information & documents supplied by client.
Accounting services we provide:-
- Day to day transaction recording & Book keeping.
- Preparation of Financial Statement (i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account, Cash
- Financial Analysis such as ratio & trend Analysis, comparative study of financial statement, Monthly/Quarterly Year End review.
Cost and Management Accounting.:
- Payroll Accounting
- Inventory Report
- MIS Reporting
- Fixed Asset Register
- Debtors & Creditors Aging
- Various Customized Reporting Required by Top Management for day to day / Short term decision.
- Cost sheet preparation and computation of cost per unit
- Budgeting (i.e. Cash, Production, Overhead etc.)
- Cost Centre/ Profit Centre oriented accounting
- Budget Analysis & Reconciliation